Thursday, August 13, 2009

the T-Shirt Dilemma

You may be wondering what has happend to our T-Shirt Contest. Who Won? And Why haven't we heard anything? Well, I'll tell ya. You guys sure didn't make it easy on me. I kinda feel like this is the Bush/Gore election all over again (do you guys even remember that?) Basically, as you saw, the votes were almost solely in the direction of two particular t-shirt designs # 2 and # 11. I did receive quite a few votes through email and we need to have a vote off!

Meanwhile...
I received a tshirt design that was just short of the deadline and I feel like it should atleast be given to you for some feedback.

What all this means is:

I'm going to put the two favorites up along with the new design. Vote on the one you like the most, once. Also, for this round I'm going to ask that only UL students vote since I think our little competition stretched into the realms of the greater world wide web last time, which is cool but a little outside of the audience for this particular contest.

I do have to say how impressed I am by the designs. You guys are so talented and we would be lucky to wear any of them. Father Chester saw them today and was also really impressed.

Ok, here they are. Good luck and happy voting.

Voting will end Sunday night @ midnight and the winner will be announced at Camp Wisdom. Please don't vote through email or facebook this time.


#1 (The new one)



#2



#3



Remember, only UL Students and only vote once!

12 comments: